Free Vaccinations For Life
We believe that one of the most important things you can do for your pet is to bring it to the vet on an annual basis. We would like to encourage you to continue to come once a year with your pet by offering a FREE vaccines for life program!
- One time enrollment fee of $130 per pet
- Your pet must come in for a Wellness exam with a doctor within 30 days of the due date for the policy to remain valid. If it is more than 30 days after the due date, you will need to re-enroll in the program or purchase the vaccines at cost.
- The re-enrollment fee is $130 per pet.
- Free Vaccine program only includes Rabies, Da2pp, Bordetella, and Leptospirosis for dogs and rabies, FVRCP and Felv in cats. Sometimes pets get many vaccines, sometimes none will be due. Our staff will make recommendations for vaccination based on your pet’s lifestyle and risk factors. We do not vaccinate against diseases for which your pet has no risk of acquiring.
- Canine Influenza vaccine is Not covered under the program and will be charged to the pet’s invoice and payment is required when services are rendered.
- An assessment of your pet’s health will be required prior to any vaccination administration
- The program only applies to vaccines. Any additional services or products such as heartworm test, blood work, fecal exams or medications are additional costs to the exam fee.
- We still require puppy and kitten exams every 3-4 weeks during the puppy and kitten series, however all vaccines given during that time are included in the program.
- If your puppy or kitten misses a booster visit, then you will have to pay for additional vaccines that may be needed as a result of being late (additional boosters). We still require your pet to come in annually when it is due.
- This program cannot be discounted, or used towards gathering stamps for loyalty program, or refunded for any reason.
- The program cannot be transferred to another pet. If your pet who is enrolled goes to a new home, the new owner will need to purchase their own policy for the pet.
- This program may be discontinued at any time. However, those clients who have previously been enrolled in the program and have stayed current will continue to receive the benefits of the program throughout the life of that pet.
I understand that if I love, I must update my contact information with Grove City Veterinary Hospital to receive reminders about when my pet is due for vaccinations and wellness exams.
I have read and agree to the program restrictions of the Free Vaccines for Life program. I understand that I will be responsible for fees associated with the program as outlined in the above text.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q If I enroll my pet in this program, can I use it at any other Veterinarian?
No the Free Vaccinations for Life program is only available at Grove City Veterinary Hospital and can only be redeemed here.
Q If I have more than one pet, does the discount apply to any of my other pets, or those of my friends and family?
No, each pet pet must be enrolled separately, and the one-time enrollment fee must be paid for each pet. No other discounts apply to this program.
Q Can I transfer the program to another pet?
No the program is non-transferable, however you may enroll as many pets as you like, individually.
Q If my pet dies or runs away, shortly after purchasing the program, may I get a refund?
No the program is non-refundable for any reason.
Q If I give away or sell my pet to a new owner, can this owner use the program that I purchased?
No, the program is non-transferable. The new owner must purchase the program themselves.
Q What happens if I do not return with my pet to see the veterinarian within a year?
You actually have 13 months to return with your pet to see the veterinarian. There is a 30-day grace period following the due date for a return visit. After 30 days following the examination due date, the program you purchased will become null and void. At that time you may either elect to re-enroll your pet or begin paying for the vaccines. However, we can make no guarantee that this program will be available in the future, or that the rates will remain this low.